Mar 12, 2007

Searching....

I`m searching for time to read books. I`m searching for more interesting books. I`m searching for right way of living a life.... Too many interesting things I want to do and only 24 h per day is what has always disturbed me. How to find more time?
7:00 wake up
8:00 start my job
17:00 go home and walk my dog
18:00 what to eat for dinner?
19:00 either I`m eating or have already eaten and sit at computer, listen to music, do some housework or read
21:00 go to bed and read or watch TV
23:00 sleep
Computer is definitely what steals my time too much, I think.
And what about my loved ones. They wait for some loving touch and conversation too.
In such thoughtful mood I was watching TV and reading magazine at the same time one evening and dog came to me for evening caress (if dogs would have massage saloon, he would be most frequent client there :D). At first I wanted to ignore him, because I was busy with TV and reading, but then a thought came to my mind. We are so much into small, unimportant things, that don`t have time for things (like love, friendship, being together) that really matter until it`s too late. When Your loved one has passed away you wish you had spent more time with him/her, said "I love you" more often and so on. So I put my reading aside and gave my dog nice massage :) And I`m not sorry for that time I lost for reading.

No comments: