Jun 4, 2007

Blogroll game

You can see little pink button on the right. It means that I`m participating in Blogroll game made up by Dewey. She has really nice blog and through this game I`ve found two (new)other interesting blogs:

I visited Imani`s blog The Books of My Numberless Dreams. She has read 70 books last year. That`s a lot.2nd blog I visited is Arukiyomi. Author lived in Japan and he likes to read old novels. I liked his idea about showing on map locations mentioned “Journey to the Interior of the Earth” I`ll definitely visit his blog again to see what he has read next.3rd blog I visited (actually it`s on my blogroll for some time already) is Booktraveller`s blog. I like her idea about reading books from different countries. It`s great ability for her blog readers to find out new books and new authors.

I shall say that I visited more than 3 blogs, but these where the ones I wanted to wrote about. Go on and participate!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rozmarins... thanks for commenting on Arukiyomi. I'm glad you liked the map. I'll be posting another book very soon!

Rozmarins said...

Welcome! Great, I`ll go to check your blog this or next week. Can`t wait what You`ll have to say about Stalin by Montefiore. I read it and loved it.

Dewey said...

Wow, you live in Latvia! I don't think I've met anyone from there before. Those apple blossoms are gorgeous.

Rozmarins said...

Now you are :D Yep, apple blooming was quite magical. Such a beauty!

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it