Apr 27, 2007

Free audio-books

Simply Audiobooks usually sells audio-books, but now they offer some books for free. I downloaded:

  • The Stolen White Elephant by Mark Twain
  • The Madonna of the Future by Henry James
  • The Waste Land by T.S. Elliott
  • Famous Missions of California by W.H. Hudson
  • The Camel`s Back by F. Scott Fitzgerald

I don`t know anything about those books, but I hope I`ll like at least 2 of them. Lately I`ve been working on computer much and my eyes get tired soon so I`m not able to read much in the evenings, so the audio-books are great choice for me now.

1 comment:

google said...

Quelle est la taille de la source de ces grandes données? google Quelle quantité de données puis-je obtenir, car je soupçonne กูเกิล que ce contenu substantiel a été supprimé de la base de données?